Role and Responsibilities:
Il candidato, sarà inserito all’interno dell’ufficio acquisti e sarà coinvolto nella gestione operativa quotidiana, collaborando nelle seguenti attività:
- Preparation and assisting the Senior HVAC Project Manager & Engineer or to the Technical Manager/Director in the HVAC design calculations, drawings, specifications, and tender documents for the design projects;
- Participation in design progress and design coordination meetings;
- Check from a functional point of view of the coordination drawings and interior/architectural drawings coming from the customer;
- HVAC design engineering and designing contents as assigned;
- Support the senior project team in the overall implementation of the HVAC engineering strategy and framework for the designated project;
- Developing of Documents including project specifications and detailed engineering drawings utilizing AutoCAD.
- Defines, generates and reviews project requirements documentation;
- Ensure all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated to sub-contractor (for example commissioning or installation sub-contractors).
- Master/University Degree in in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification;
- Project managing experience.
- Previous HVAC engineering experience and a subject matter expert in the discipline of HVAC engineering discipline are required;
- Up-to-date relevant knowledge of the HVAC engineering and industry best practice, appropriate to the relevant discipline;
- Knowledge in design of machinery for HVAC design and related components;
- Project Management qualifications considered;
- HVAC Industry certifications considered.
- To be hard working, adaptable, and a team player;
- Creative thinking;
- Have a keen eye for details.
- At least 3-5 year of work experience as project engineer for HVAC systems;
- Fluent in Italian;
- B1 English level proficiency.
An initial fixed-term contract is offered for a duration based on the experience gained in the field.
Working hours: Full Time
Place of work: Provincia della Spezia (SP)