HVAC Spare Parts
In need of HVAC spare parts for a superyacht, an offshore platform or commerical shipping vessel? To ensure smooth operation and minimal downtime for all your installed equipment, Heinen & Hopman has an extensive stock of spare parts for refrigeration and air conditioning used within marine installations, available through an efficient parts service.
Heinen & Hopman is authorized seller for renown brands like SALOR, Dometic, Danfoss Turbocor and Carrier Transicold. Commonly supplied spare parts and tools are:
- Air handling unit and fresh air unit parts like fans, e-motors, filters, cooling coils, heaters, v-belts, sensors, spares for UV-lights and Gelair
- Steam humidifiers and associated parts
- Compressors and associated parts
- Condensers and associated parts
- Fan coil units and associated parts
- Fan coil control equipments (VDH FC 500-PC, FC 1100-PC, FC 3000-DC, FC 3500-DC controllers, water & air sensors etc.)
- Centrifugal fans
- Axial flow fans and associated parts
- Frequency drives
- Electric switchboard parts
- Fire dampers and associated parts
- Rotary tube cleaner
- Refrigerant recovery kit
- Quick reply. Response within 24 hours for most spare parts. All stocked items are quoted and dispatched the same day.
- Reliable information. Our archives date back all the way to 1972. This way our clients can be assured of ordering the appropriate spare parts.
- Save time. We have the technical know-how required to advice you which parts should be replaced and we will find the best option for your system.
- Delivery anywhere in the world. Our international depots hold large stocks of spares to ensure minimal delivery time and costs.
- Genuine parts. We supply genuine parts only.
Find us worldwide
Heinen & Hopman Headquarters
Produktieweg 123751 LN BunschotenNetherlandsRead more