Self-Contained Units (AM)
AM self-contained marine air conditioning units are standalone cooling systems. They can easily be installed anywhere in the vessel, as they contain all the components of an AC system in one location. Our sturdy self-contained systems provide years of reliable, efficient, and quiet operation.
Types of AM self-contained units
- VK self-contained marine type air conditioning unit
- VK air-cooled air conditioning unit
- TR self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- TRA air-cooled split marine air conditioning unit
- KW self-contained marine air conditioning unit
- KWA air-cooled split marine air conditioning system
- ACC (H&V) marine air-cooled condenser
- FP air-cooled hazardous area air conditioning unit
- KWG galley self-contained air conditioning unit
More information about Self-Contained Unit (AM)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our AM self-contained marine air conditioning unit. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the Self-Contained Unit (AM) brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.
Looking for a custom solution?
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice for your specific needs.