|Country of delivery||The Netherlands|
|Name vessel||Galactica Super Nova|
|Vessel type||Motor Yacht|
HVAC | MY Galactica Super Nova
Heesen Yachts have launched their biggest yacht till date. The Galactica Super Nova, formerly known as Project Kometa, is 70 meters in length and belongs to the top 200 largest yachts in the world.
Heesen Yachts is a Dutch Shipyard founded by Frans Heesen in 1978. Since then the company has become a world leader in design, engineering and construction of high-performance motor yachts and has delivered nearly 170 yachts. Heesen offers outstanding performance, efficient fuel consumption, high-quality construction, cutting-edge technology, advanced engineering and avant-garde design.
Speed is important
Galactica Super Nova is one of the fastest yachts for her size. Thanks to the revolutionary Fast Displacement Hull Form (FDHF) technology and the addition of a third engine, the yacht will be capable of reaching a top speed of more than 30 knots.
Photo by Dick Holthuis
Luxury on water
The yacht embodies luxury on water. Having a 13.500 litres pool, tender garage, helipad that doubles in an outdoor cinema, luxury cabins and a master suite, the yacht offers its owners and their guests the possibility to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
Climate control by Heinen & Hopman
Heinen & Hopman supplied and installed the following systems:
- Custom-built chilled water unit
- Fan coils
- Fresh air system
- Mechanical ventilation exhaust
- Custom-built Galley canopy
- Special built high-gloss canopy for extraction of barbecue
- Engine Room ventilation
- Engine Room sea water coolers
- Sanitary systems (Sewage plant, vacuum system, toilets)
- 4x Misters Unlimited (Water Moist system)
- Fresh water pump unit
- Boilers + electric heaters
- Potable water cooling
- Demisting wheelhouse
- Cool and freeze system with custom-built fridge cabinets, walk-in freezer and garbage store
- Monitoring system
We are proud to have cooperated on this amazing project.