Cruise Fan Coil Unit Ferro HT
The CFCU Ferro HT is a beautiful, state-of-the-art fan coil unit, designed for cruise ship cabins. The main purpose of the unit is to maintain a comfortable and acceptable indoor air conditioning for the users. Vertical installation makes it possible to install the fan coil unit in narrow service areas outside of cabins or public areas. In addition, the CFCU Ferro HT can be easily maintained through the access areas.
To facilitate integration into the cabin interior, left and right handed versions of the unit are available.
The CFCU Ferro HT is designed to cool the cabin with a relatively high chilled water temperature. This saves energy in the chilled water system due to a smaller temperature difference between the chilled water and its environment.
The CFCU Ferro HT can be connected to the onboard ethernet, allowing continuous analysis of user data in each individual area. The unit adapts accordingly in order minimize the waste of energy, resulting in a very energy efficient system. The CFCU Ferro HT is equipped with a continuously controlled EC fan, modulating chilled water valve and electric heating. This allows the temperature control to be tailored to what is needed at any time.
- With control thermostat and overheating protection
- State-of-the-art design
- Future-proof design taking into account increasing demands in terms of durability and comfort
- Energy efficient due to the ability to cool at high water temperatures
- Minimal fluctuations due to continuous measurements and stepless temperature and flow control
- Plug and play installation and commissioning
- Excellent noise reduction capabilities
- Stand-alone or network connection possible
- Left and right handed version available
More information about CFCU Ferro
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our CFCU Ferro. Our skilled engineers are eager to explain the possibilities for your vessel or structure.
Download the CFCU Ferro brochure for detailed information and technical specifications.