Heinen & Hopman India was founded in Kolkata, West Bengal, in 1999 as a subsidiary of Heinen & Hopman Engineering BV in the Netherlands. The company has supplied heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems for marine and offshore application, including oil tankers, dredgers, diving support vessels, platform supply vessels, passenger ships, interceptor boats, multipurpose vessels, tugs and offshore platforms of ONGC.
Marine HVAC Services
Supported by the Heinen & Hopman headquarters, Heinen & Hopman India is able to provide its customers with full service, from design to retrofit. All systems meet the safety requirements and the latest technology is incorporated in these systems. The services provided by Heinen & Hopman India comprise:
- System design
- Product development
- Custom construction of equipment
- Installation, commissioning & testing
- Aftersales services
- Spare parts
Marine & Offshore HVAC products
Heinen & Hopman India develops innovative solutions for maritime climate control. All products are of high quality, some commonly supplied products are:
- Air-conditioner single duct & dual duct system
- Chilled water & direct expansion system
- Centralised heating
- Terminal heating
- Engine room ventilation with frequency controlled fan motor
- Centralised toilet exhaust system
- Provision & cargo cooling plants
Heinen & Hopman India works with the following shipyards:
- Bharati Shipyard Ltd.
- Instumentation Ltd.
- Mech Marine Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Tebma Shipyard Ltd.
- Waterways Shipyard Pvt. Ltd.
- Vipul Shipyard Ltd.
- Alcock Ashdown (Gujarat) Ltd.
- Shoft Shipyard
- GRSE Ltd.
- Goa Shipyard Ltd
- Reliance Defence
- L&T Shipbuilding
- ABG Shipyard
- Goa Shipyard
- Cochin Shipyard
- Hindustan Shipyard